Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cafe Townsend

Cafe Townsend Tutorial

I had the most success on creating new pages to be linked with the main page. The parts that made the most sense to me was how to link pages together, and how to use the properties window in Dreamweaver. The most frustrating part of creating this website was creating and trying to organize the tables the way you want them. I think editing the html sections were a bit confusing, because there is still a lot more I need to learn.
My biggest accomplishment was putting everything together in the end and making sure ALL the links were connected. I was constantly going back and forth checking all the links. The biggest obstacle to me, was to organize everything. The biggest thing that I will keep in mind when making future websites is to link the page you're currently working on to all the others first, before creating another one.


Step 1: Creating the page layout , this is what I started out with.

Step 10: My finished website

No comments:

Post a Comment